• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

live in Sacramento looking to ride

anthony2008

Mini Bike
anthony here live in sacramento looking to ride , lets set it up . the passes are open -108 East over Sonora pass down into 395. Stop at Walker BBQ for lunch. Take 4 East

Anthony,

There is a group of COGgers that meet the first Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm at Brookfield's at Madison and I80.  I have been a few times and I'm sure they would love to meet you and discuss ride ideas, but most of them don't spend much time here on the forum.  I live a ways south in Manteca.

Gary hit the nail on the head. While the forum is fairly active, there are many members who do not use it. The best way to reach all members with info on organized rides is to work with your area director to get you activity on the ride schedule, in the newsletter, and in emails to members.

S Smith said:
Gary hit the nail on the head. While the forum is fairly active, there are many members who do not use it. The best way to reach all members with info on organized rides is to work with your area director to get you activity on the ride schedule, in the newsletter, and in emails to members.
  will do there is a meeting the first Thursday of the month , to talk about rides and stuff 

Amthony - 4 and 108 are open now. Some construction on 4, about 6 miles west of Angels Camp, minor delays.

Set a date and we'll figure out how to get the word out. Best way would be to let Buddy and Lisa know, they have the email list for the NorCal membership.

I'm up for next weekend  :D