• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Longest Day Ride 2021 Edition

Added to calendar before summer family events fill up, looking forward to this again!

2018 video I did using older GoPro & computer =>
Will try to remember to use new video cam, computer and software!! :)

I haven't decided if I will take the blue bike and meet someplace on the pass. Or since I have an old Navy buddy that lives about 20 minutes away (if that) from the Denny's. I might ride the Red bike from the beginning.

I haven't decided if I will take the blue bike and meet someplace on the pass. Or since I have an old Navy buddy that lives about 20 minutes away (if that) from the Denny's. I might ride the Red bike from the beginning.
If you decide to just make a day ride of it and meet up with us on 20, I plan to stop at the Washington Pass Observation Site in case anybody needs a bio break.

Yesterday was a good ride. For me it was 490 miles total.
Ron, you asked me to contact you and give you some info but your profile settings don't allow me to see any contact info for you from the registration page. Here's what I can tell you- I think the person you were asking me about registered as Anonymous User, as his name does not appear anywhere on the list.