• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for 2000-2006 ZG1000 with less than 30k miles in Florida. townsonr@gmail.com

That can be a problem, I would suggest u state a private message conversation and see if that gets a response. Click on their handle and it should give u a window for 'start conversation '..

Thanks everyone. I found and purchased a C10 in Daytona Beach but I am new to this website and do not know how to REMOVE my original posting.

Thanks everyone. I found and purchased a C10 in Daytona Beach but I am new to this website and do not know how to REMOVE my original posting.
I don't believe that you can remove your original post. One reason it's set up that way is it gives others that are looking to either buy or sell in the future something to reference to.

Thanks for letting us know you found your new-to-you bike. It would be helpful to others and interesting to some if you would share what you bought.

Lastly if you become a full member, it will open up a load of information for you on the the c10. 🤔 It has a long history here on the forum.

Congrats on your find and may you have many enjoyable and safe miles!🏍

Ride safe and focused
Dale

I bought the 2000 concours 1000 with 28k on it from member 'long ride'. The bike is red in color and I feel fortunate to find a two owner, Lifelong garage kept C10. It is so clean It almost could be a museum piece. ;)
And it was well care for too! Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you need anything!