• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking For a Bun Cooler Room Mate

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
I was going to share a room with Chuck Lawrence, and today I get an email from him letting me know he can't make it.  Anybody need half a room?  I'll be in a room with two beds.

Latest update: Room mate no longer needed Old friend said he would be here. I'm waiting for him to arrive late tonight.

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
You can take the doll with you. This may be the start of a beautiful relationship.

I'll make sure to turn off my phone at night so there aren't any interruptions or unwanted pictures.

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Nobody?  I'm not surprised.  Most people plan in advance.
Does Glena's doll come with heated gear? I believe Wandring has a cabin and may be open to negotiation. He's pretty picky though  ;)

Taking Charlies roomie OTP. Packed up and ready to go.

Attachments

• Judith comfyweb.JPG
    Judith comfyweb.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 103