• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for a good dealer in East Tennessee

Motor Psycho

I just moved to Greeneville TN and just bought a used 2016 from a Kawasaki dealer in Kentucky. I previously had a 2015 C14.
The bike only came with the one active fob, not the passive one. No one at that dealership even knew there was such a thing as a passive fob. I showed them the passive fob in the owners manual and they all looked at me like I had two heads.
So now I want to purchase at least one passive fob and have it programmed to the bike.
Does anyone know of a knowledgeable dealer in East TN capable of programming a fob?
Thanks
Bill

Reach to your TN AAD's (Tim Curtis and Jack McVickers). They might have some ideas.

I just moved to Greeneville TN and just bought a used 2016 from a Kawasaki dealer in Kentucky. I previously had a 2015 C14.
The bike only came with the one active fob, not the passive one. No one at that dealership even knew there was such a thing as a passive fob. I showed them the passive fob in the owners manual and they all looked at me like I had two heads.
So now I want to purchase at least one passive fob and have it programmed to the bike.
Does anyone know of a knowledgeable dealer in East TN capable of programming a fob?
Thanks
Bill
Mountain Motorsports has good parts and service. Sevierville exit on I40