• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for Grip Replacement Recommendation

BBear

My current grip is melting and sticking, borderline dangerous. I was concerned about needing to purchase a new heated grip set but today upon further investigation I realized the heating elements are glued to the bars and the existing grips are fairly easy to remove.

Could someone recommend a touring grip that should work with the existing heating elements? I would hate to buy a set of grips that wouldn't work with the grips or fit the bike.

Thanks in advance,

BB

connie_rider said:
Jim said:

I agree. Great grips... 've been using them for years.
NOTE: End section will need to be trimmed off and hole added to end.  EZ to do.

Ride safe, Ted

I hav had a set of these sitting on a shelf for a few years, was going to give them Away but I think when the grip puppies wear out I will install these , my heaters don’t seem to work real well with the grip puppies over the stock grips ,maybe there will improve that !