• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for Handlebar Risers and Foot Peg Relocation Kit for C-10

joshecasey8485

Bought a bike and love it
Hello, new owner here. 6'2" and a little bound up on this bike. Spoke to Gary this morning and I will be buying both these items soon but he suggested reaching out to the group first to see if either of these are available.

Also looking for the forward highway peg kit but the risers and foot peg kit are first priority.

IF someone had the 7/8" handlebar adapters and all the replacement parts that go with it I MIGHT be interested in that route but would have to be the right deal.

Just trying to stretch out a bit and see how interested I am in longer trips before spending any larger dollars.

Thanks guys, great experience here so far.

Peace and Blessings,

Josh

Update, bike came with handlebar risers and the customer service from Murphs.......wow. I did not know businessman like him existed any longer.

Still on the prowl for peg relocator kit.......

Hello, new owner here. 6'2" and a little bound up on this bike. Spoke to Gary this morning and I will be buying both these items soon but he suggested reaching out to the group first to see if either of these are available.

Also looking for the forward highway peg kit but the risers and foot peg kit are first priority.

IF someone had the 7/8" handlebar adapters and all the replacement parts that go with it I MIGHT be interested in that route but would have to be the right deal.

Just trying to stretch out a bit and see how interested I am in longer trips before spending any larger dollars.

Thanks guys, great experience here so far.

Peace and Blessings,

Josh
Ask Murph about kneesavers much improved foot pegs!

Ask Murph about kneesavers much improved foot pegs!
Yes sir that is the second of the items I am/was looking for. I found out my bike already has the handle bar risers and I ordered the peg re-locators last night.

Pretty sure I am headed towards a 7/8" bar swap in the future but want to put a few 100m+ trips and make sure I want to invest $500+ in that mod.