• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for RH Bag or Lock Assy (Bike Vandalized & Tipped Over)

ToddFather

Looking to buy RH bag (inner or whole assembly) or just the locking mechanism (with key) if possible. 

Not a happy camper, as 2 nights ago someone attempted to steal my bike.  But, thanks to steering lock and extra cable through the wheels, was not able to roll it away.  Appears that pissed them off enough to tip it over onto the right side.  Damaged the front fender and scratched the outer RH bag, but broke the 'orange tab' that flips out when locking the bag with the handle/lever.

I am not able to locate a spare part online, as I need to replace the orange tab/lever that secures the bag on the upper side when you lock the bag in place.  Hoping I don't have to replace the entire locking assembly or bag.  What a pain in the a**.....:(

I can't be the only one that has had to go through and have to replace this tab?

Sorry to hear this happened to your bike. Wish I could help you with your quest, but sure someone here can ...