• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lost jet!!

RickC

2006 ZG1000
Like a moron, I forgot to remove the needle jets from the carburetors, and after disassembling—when moving from the table to the parts washer—all four dropped out onto the floor; like most items that tend to roll, the jets made their way straight to the floor drain...
I managed to save three, but the fourth one is probably off the coast of Perth right now...(my antipode)
Anybody have one of these silver beauties lying around...and willing to drop it in the mail for some $$....?!

BTW, it’s P/N 16017 on BikeBandit carb diagram.
Gracias!
Rick

Check eBay under Kawasaki zg1000, there is just about anything you want for the Concours. I’m sure you will find one there.

Found this on eBay. $12.00 free shipping. 86-06 KAWASAKI ZG1000 ZG 1000 CONCOURS CARB CARBURETOR JET NEEDLE N52M