• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lotus 97T

cbd14

Bicycle
Latest tribute to Senna. Connie is now a "replica" of the Lotus 97T. The car/team that gave Senna his first F1 victory at the Portuguese Grand Prix in 1985.
I still remember watching that race and I am dating myself here. :)

ConcoursKZ said:
I bet the air deflectors might look good in gold.

Thanks guys. Good to see some F1 fans in here.

I agree Tim. Still looking for the right way to do it. Stickers sometimes are a pain to install. Damn air bubbles. :(
It took me a long time to find a company that would take a custom order. Of course it's from England, bunch of F1 fanatics there.
Funny name for a store: I say ding dong!  :rotflmao:
Not kidding: https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/
Great guys. :great:

I enjoyed seeing the work in progress and talking a little F1 with you at River Ratz. The completed job looks fantastic.

Are you going to put the "John Player" and "Renault" graphics on the front of your yellow Shoei now?  :)

Swampcat said:
I enjoyed seeing the work in progress and talking a little F1 with you at River Ratz. The completed job looks fantastic.

Are you going to put the "John Player" and "Renault" graphics on the front of your yellow Shoei now?  :)

Thank you Ed. Very nice talking to you at River Ratz as well.
Hope to see you at the Nationals. :motonoises:

I have much bigger plans for the helmet.  >:D

This is an older x-11 helmet I had it custom painted (along with my wife's helmet).
The guy who painted is no longer working, so I am trying to find someone with good skills to paint the Neotec now.
Always a work in progress.  :great: