• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lowering Links and Bar Risers For Sale

Jesal

My 2008 C14 came with lowering links and bar risers. I changed it back to stock.

The lowering links appear to the ones from Projekt D. Black anodized billet aluminum. They lower the back end about 1.5". The center stand and side stand will still work with the lowering links in place. You may need a board under the rear wheel to make the lift onto the center stand easier. In good condition. $60USD OBO plus shipping.

The bar risers are 1.5" tall and include the longer bolts needed for installation. They are in nearly new condition. $50 OBO plus shipping.

Photos attached.

Both items will ship from Calgary, Canada. If you'll be attending the COG NW meet in Kamiah ID, I'll be there and can bring them along with me.

Cheers

Jes

Attachments

• IMG_3924a.jpg
    IMG_3924a.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3942a.jpg
    IMG_3942a.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 104
These are still available. Make me an offer, they must go!

Jes said:
My 2008 C14 came with lowering links and bar risers. I changed it back to stock.

The lowering links appear to the ones from Projekt D. Black anodized billet aluminum. They lower the back end about 1.5". The center stand and side stand will still work with the lowering links in place. You may need a board under the rear wheel to make the lift onto the center stand easier. In good condition. $60USD OBO plus shipping.

The bar risers are 1.5" tall and include the longer bolts needed for installation. They are in nearly new condition. $50 OBO plus shipping.

Photos attached.

Both items will ship from Calgary, Canada. If you'll be attending the COG NW meet in Kamiah ID, I'll be there and can bring them along with me.

Cheers

Jes

andydude said:
So you're able to keep the center stand on with these ?

Yes. The center stand can stay on the bike and be used with the lowering links in place. The centre stand will be harder to use, but I was still able to work it. To make it easier to do the lift onto the centre stand you can roll the back wheel over a board first.

Thanks
Jes