• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Luggage key, type A, free to good home

santacruzrider

Came across a Kawasaki luggage key that fits the C10 luggage (key is marked "A"), so it's free to someone who needs it.
Keep in mind that I believe there were two types of locks used on the C10 (my '94 had both mixed on the bike, so I had to carry two keys), so please only grab this if the A key is what you need.

PM me your U.S. address and I'll put it in the mail.

Came across a Kawasaki luggage key that fits the C10 luggage (key is marked "A"), so it's free to someone who needs it.
Keep in mind that I believe there were two types of locks used on the C10 (my '94 had both mixed on the bike, so I had to carry two keys), so please only grab this if the A key is what you need.

PM me your U.S. address and I'll put it in the mail.
PMed you and then checked my key. It’s a B.
Still up for grabs.
Doug