• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Malaysian F1 GP and Webber

stewarth

Scooter
I'll premise this with ...I'm a Webber fan and I don't think he can be as fast as Vettle with all other things equal. But he can be damn close and with everything working right, strategy etc...be very competitive and a winner.

Is he simply too nice?

I look forward to the next race!! I just hope he can put the rubber where his fist should be.

I agree with you, but keep in mind that RB is completely focused on Vettel. The team may have asked Vettel to slow down, but they want Sebastian to win.

Ever wonder why Weber normally has such poor starts?  :(  The automated start sequence has very little to do with the driver; I have the feeling that a software guy has programmed Weber's starts to be not as good as Vettel's.

Racerboy said:
I agree with you, but keep in mind that RB is completely focused on Vettel. The team may have asked Vettel to slow down, but they want Sebastian to win.

Ever wonder why Weber normally has such poor starts?  :(  The automated start sequence has very little to do with the driver; I have the feeling that a software guy has programmed Weber's starts to be not as good as Vettel's.

He certainly has had a lot of bad luck!!!!!