• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

March 17 2019 NWCOG Maintenance and BBQ session South Puget Sound

Two weeks away!  Just a note to let folks know that this year's food layout is a pot luck, so please bring something to share or we'll all be looking at an empty feed trough.

I received approval to buy some basic meat items to throw on the BBQ plus buns and condiments. Reimbursement to me by expense report.
But YES, bring something to share.
If you want something deluxe to grill then bring it!!
I HOPE to get some room in the shop if anyone needs to wrench... but the Rambler and Fairlane are in there now.

I'll be bringing a set of Canyon Cages to install.  Might be the first time a C-14 was worked on at a tech session.

Did a 180 mile ride today after the C12 being down since about August. I will share the details later. Sweet ride even turned off the heated clothing after the first hour. Temp was about 54 in Centralia.
Nice to have the large ws and fairing after riding naked bikes since.
Was wondering about attendance but now see 6 signed up.
I can only open up one of the two shop bays up but that should be enough.
WX liars forecast 64F next Sunday. Partly cloudy.

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Hey Tim,

Electric clothing cures all.  ;)

Charlie

I have other things to spend money on. Spring is coming. C14 is currently down anyways. And I'm NOT taking the Z1 over the passes this time of year.  ;)

I think everybody who showed had a good time.  I also think it was the first time a C-14 was worked on.  I had fun installing a set of Canyon Cages.  Thankfully Nancy showed up with her small hands, because there was no way I was going to be able to get my mitts through the fin slots to get a certain nut onto the threaded stud.

Thanks for everyone who came, about 12 riders, 12 bikes.
Lots of food to share. Plenty to converse about.
Wow the weather was great!!!!
Now let see some who are ready to host a ride this year.
You can contact me or Charlie to get a ride on the calendar. Simple.