• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

March 18 Puget Sound Spring Tech session and BBQ

danodemotoman

COG# 2877 WAAAD
ON THE CALENDAR

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=240676&mo=3&tDate=%7Bd%20%272017%2D03%2D10%27%7D

Once again we meet for the Spring opener in the Puget Sound with annual Tech Session and BBQ.  :103:  :welcome: :s_good: :06:
Factual Motorcycle Anecdotes freely supplied  :ecomcity:  :hee20hee20hee:  :sign0103:
Grill and coffee pot will be on. COG supplies burger/hot dog, bottled water. Bring your upgrade to BBQ. Bring side dish to share, chips or soft drinks to share. Or what you want to bring.
Dress warm as shop not heated.

Saturday, March 18, 2017 in Graham WA

Wish it was a bit closer. Kinda far that time of the year for me. But who knows.

A usual you can bring something to share like a side dish, chips, pop or?
Charlie bringing smoked salmon
Nancy, desert
Mike, brats n buns.
I will shop with NW budget for burger/buns/condiments, bottled water. Will supply coffee.  :103: :06: :coffee2: :ecomcity:

6 days from NOW!
Rich wants to do tire change. Have the HF manual tire machine... no problem! >:D

danodemotoman said:
A usual you can bring something to share like a side dish, chips, pop or?
Charlie bringing smoked salmon
Nancy, desert
Mike, brats n buns.
I will shop with NW budget for burger/buns/condiments, bottled water. Will supply coffee.  :103: :06: :coffee2: :ecomcity:

Attending VJME breakfast prior to so may not be there to open until 10AM start time. Don't expect to be late.

I wanted to come and eat BBQ since I don't have to do any work on my Connie and what I have to do to the 900 might take more time than one would have there. PLUS we are in a freaking flood warning.......I'm OK where I'm at the water would have to come along long way up. But because we are supposed to get heavy rain along with melting snow, I'll just be there in spirit. Tim

Well poo. Weather said lots of rain and melting snow with flood warning. 2 rain drops but still a pretty good wind.

Had a good social with the BBQ and friends.
It did pour until noon and even with that three rode in, one couple from Tacoma and two riders from Kirkland area. Later was dry so hope that continued on their ride home.
Had 10 in attendance with burgers, brauts, chips/dips and assorted beverages.
Got to show off the new 2016 Africa Twin.
Many 'Factual Motorcycle Anecdotes' were shared.  :s_good: :a102: :hee20hee20hee: :sign0023: :ecomcity: :017: :sign0066: :tool: :Woot_Emoticon: :103: