• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Marietta Ohio, July 4.5.6.

gsjay

I have a block of rooms reserved at the Lafayette Hotel in Marietta 0hio for July 4,5,6, 2019

Our local club is going out for the Holiday weekend and we plan on riding the Windy 9 routes.

Room rates start a $88 + tax and are held under Johnstown Motorcycle Group.

1 800 331 9336

You'd all be welcome to join us if you'd like.
Fun town, great riding!

Jason
COG 32

my favorite part of the world. Not sure what my 4th looks like just yet. Found a girl on a bike down there, native that knew all the backroads and best curves. Married her and brought her back to Indiana....then I got her on a real bike and she sold the Harley. Love getting back down to Athens area and all the surrounding roads.

380260_10150390939035098_1175438896_n.jpg

I am interested as always in anything happening in Ohio COG related. As always, too, there are factors that let me attend or prevent me attending that usually present themselves that week. So, it's a good possibility that there is a chance that I might be able to think about being there. ;D

I am interested in riding southern Ohio but will likely not be able to make it this time.  Appreciate you setting it up gsjay!  Please keep me in the loop for the next time.

Well we spent a great 4th of July weekend in Marietta!

Marietta is a great town and makes for a great base to ride out of.

I can't believe you NC guys don't do an event here. I have a contact at the Lafayette Hotel and would be glad to help organize something next year.

Jason