• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Marietta Ohio, Memorial Day Weekend

I will do my best to think about possibly trying to make it again this year hoping for slightly warmer weather than last year.:)

I will do my best to think about possibly trying to make it again this year hoping for slightly warmer weather than last year.:)
Yea, it was pretty darn damp and cool last year in Athens......hopefully Marietta will bring warmer weather!
jason

We've got a nice crowd heading to Marietta this weekend.....
In addition to the 12 Coggers sigend up there are 10-12 coming from my local gang out of Johnstown.
See you on the roof!
Jason

That was a pure weather fluke. The good time we all had made everyone forget the cool temps.:)
Dave the weather this weekend made up for last years! It was good to see you, 2 weekends in a row!
Great trunout for the weekend. I think we had 24 total. Couple left early, couple slide in late.
Great roads and friends.
jason

Yes, good time as always, the deck was a welcome surprise as I had been there before and never knew about it!