• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MC Rider On YouTube

Bud

I just read a post in the C14 section about a video showing someone going down out west somewhere.  I discovered this channel on youtube started by a certified riding instructor.  Lots of good quality videos with good information regarding becoming a better safer rider.  I encourage everyone to check this out as there are many good points made.  If you're thinking that this guy isn't that good and that you're a better instructor, I encourage you to start your own channel and show us what you know! ;)  The video in the link below is the first in the series.  He talks about himself and how this got started.  My hope is that this helps those who watch, stay out of the hospital or worse.  :great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIwSIRQ9UU0

Thanks for posting Bud!  Kevin Morris has been my favorite (online) riding coach for some time now...I like his delivery and demeanor.  Like you said, I would encourage anyone that hasn't watched his videos to do so.  You can find pretty much any safety/instructional video you're interested in.  Too bad I don't live in the Dallas/FW area cause I would have made it a point to meet the guy. 

Thanks, Bud.

I've been binge watching his videos since you posted this. Great refresher for lots stuff plus some I haven't heard/seen before. Given me a lot to think about.

MtnRider said:
Thanks, Bud.

I've been binge watching his videos since you posted this. Great refresher for lots stuff plus some I haven't heard/seen before. Given me a lot to think about.
Me too! :great: