• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Meet n Greet in Magnolia, TX 5/17

Concoursbdh

There is a lunch run on the calendar for this weekend at the Magnolia Diner.  Just posting here for anyone that may not check the calendar... 

Yea, thanks Fred for the date correction.  Trying to draw interest from another source for the group and still screwed it up... 

A targeted email to members is usually the best way to remind them of an impending event.  Forum only members you did this post and that is the best you can do for them.

smithr1 said:
A targeted email to members is usually the best way to remind them of an impending event.  Forum only members you did this post and that is the best you can do for them.

They are "targeted" every month when sending out my monthly updates.  A reminder on the forum never hurts.

It's all good...  I have spent the last 10 years in the SE area as an active member and it appears as if we just did things differently.  But I do agree that a reminder on the forums to members is good and even better to the guys on the forum that we try to get to become members.