• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Membership Directory

OMoaC

For the Membership of the South West. You should have received the club Directory by now. As listed are all of your AAD's. You now have my phone number, email address, physical address etc. Pretty exposed nowadays.  It also show's that I am a voting member for the Board of Directors. There is zero excuse for not contacting me if you agree or disagree with the direction the Club or the SW area is heading. You ALL have my contact info. As well as this forum. All opinions and thought's carry the same weight with me and are open to discussion. Each and every one member carries a vote. Speak up! No one will be shouted down as long as I am alive. There is no stoopid question. Only stoopid answers (and truth be told I may be responsible for some of the stoopid answers. Hindsight is 20/20). You folks have control of this. You folks, through your AAD's control events and gatherings. You folks really run this club and are the grass roots that keep us alive. Help us help you. The membership. And on a personal note I thank each and every one of you that is involved and engaged with the direction of this club. Stay for the people!
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD
2017 OTP traveler