• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Memorial Day Weekend, Fayetteville Wv

Just saw the event, looks cool! I’ve rode a lot of the roads in WV and there’s all kinds of great riding there. I’m 4.5 hours away in VA so, I’ll definitely be making plans for this’n.

I’ll probably reserve my room tomorrow.

Just saw the event, looks cool! I’ve rode a lot of the roads in WV and there’s all kinds of great riding there. I’m 4.5 hours away in VA so, I’ll definitely be making plans for this’n.

I’ll probably reserve my room tomorrow.
Great, we shold have a nice group going.
I look forward to meeting you.
jason

You as well. I remember back years ago while carving up some of WV backroads, some of the really crazy twisty roads turned into logging roads lol, ahh the pre gps days of going by a map…hey, this road looks cool…ummm, how did we get here and why do I hear banjos…🤣

Look on the calendar for some other of Jason's weekends. Always a great time. Spring fling is coming up in Cumberland MD also.

We don't do his Memorial day weekend due to a 25 year date with the Indy 500. We try to get to most of the others.

Look on the calendar for some other of Jason's weekends. Always a great time. Spring fling is coming up in Cumberland MD also.

We don't do his Memorial day weekend due to a 25 year date with the Indy 500. We try to get to most of the others.
Thanks JPD. We do know how to have fun!
jason

Jason. I did send it to that email. I forwarded the original email that I sent 4/11. Maybe check your spam. It comes from Dave at Reedinsurancellc dot com. Thanks

I got stuck at work today so won't be arriving until Saturday afternoon........
I know John, Dave and some others will be arriving later today.
Have fun!
Jason

Well we had a nice weekend! A little rain on Saturday but overall pretty good..........
I think there were 5 coggers in the crowd! Not many Concours though.
All total we had I think we had 15 riders and 2 cagers!
Food at the Motel bar/restaurant was good and the service was also good! They acturally seemed to be at full staff!
Fun weekend with about 750 miles total.
Jason