• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Men's Track Suit-- $125.00

mikekc185189

Selling 1 pc Joe Rocket track suit, size 44 US ( I'm 6'1", 195lbs, fits perfect),1.5mm cowhide leather, CE rated protectors on shoulders, knees, and elbows, no rips or scratches, all zippers work, great condition. New JR suits can go from $600 and up so this will be a good deal for the next track school event. Buyer pays shipping from 33611.joe Rocket.jpgJR3.jpgJR2.jpg

Too bad this isn’t Kawa green instead of baby blue. I was looking for a suit late last and earlier this year but decided to wait as I couldn’t make the track day last month.