• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Metro Vancouver BC - COG riders?

I'm located in Surrey. I went for a 130 km ride a couple of days ago. Road up past Ruskin dam over to Mission and took the back roads home. A little cold but a great ride. My insurance runs out in on 8 Nov and the weather may not cooperate before then. We could get together next year. Doug 604-591-9016

It looks like there are at least 13 members in BC, but... as we have learned over the years only a small percentage of members participate on the forum. Full members of the club have access to the online member directory and receive an annual printed member directory with contact info to assist finding nearby members. As I read in a FB post... "Full membership costs less than the price of a stale cup of roadside diner coffee per month."