• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Michigan - Ride-to-Eat - NEW VENUE - Clifford Lake Inn - Saturday May 21, Noon

talcon

Ride-to-Eat - Clifford Lake Inn - Saturday May 21, Noon

Clifford Lake Inn
561 Clifford Lake Dr NW,
Stanton, MI 48888
Telephone: (989) 831-5151

I have reservations lakeside on the deck at noon for 8.  Please let me know if there will be more?!?!

http://www.cliffordlakeinn.net/

Sounds like a cool spot.  If I can get the bike reassembled and back on the road in time, I will be there. 

eyedoc said:
Sounds like a good spot to ride to and experience the fine cuisine!  Any interest in trying to get a group to ride up there?

Where will you be riding from?

Not me, unfortunately.  Bike is still in pieces all over the garage :-[.  Just can't find the time to turn a wrench.  Hope you guys have a good outing.   

Sorry Everyone - that plan fell apart going to the Maple Grill.

HERE'S THE NEW VENUE

Ride-to-Eat - Clifford Lake Inn - Saturday May 21, Noon

Clifford Lake Inn
561 Clifford Lake Dr NW,
Stanton, MI 48888
Telephone: (989) 831-5151

I have reservations lakeside on the deck at noon for 8.  Please let me know if there will be more?!?!

http://www.cliffordlakeinn.net/

Flat-spot said:
Hoosier comin'.  Map says 2.6 hour ride.  M'ganders closer than that have no excuse.  :))

boom_mic_drop.jpg

Wish I could ride up with ya Mark, my buddy in Milwaukee is getting hitched Saturday and I can't miss that. But we'll have to get together in Hellen  :beerchug: Have fun guys, and it'll be nice to see some of you at the nats!

Randy, you picked a really GOOD day for a ride to eat!!  Had a great time tire kicking and good food!!  Thanks for the get together.  :)  Tom

It's really hard to get away from that Mettler guy! He keeps turning
up in the middle of the road.

Glad the weather & venue worked out for you guys!  Any pics???

Had a tentative plan to join up, but being it was the last week of employment at the 3-man shop where I work, I agreed to program   
  one final job & get it running for the boss/owner saturday a.m. so.....

Mettler1 said:
RWulf said:
It's really hard to get away from that Mettler guy! He keeps turning
up in the middle of the road.

So Richard, which one of us was lost??  :??:

Silly Tom..... never ever heard of a Codger Cogger getting lost, we're just looking for new routes! :)

Just because I was in emergency surgery I couldn't be there.

Am I the only guy that brings a camera?

Someone needs to take up that role when I'm not around!    I'm glad to to it when I'm there.  :great:

I can give photo lessons if anyone needs them - but hard to give reminders (to take photos) when I'm not there.

Karl I missed it too.

I just saw your other thread on your GW crash and the leg injury.

Really sorry to hear about that.  Heal up well.

The scruffy 7 that made it.  Wait....how did that Yamaha get in this photo?

Instead of going home, I dialed in my new tent.

Next day, I stumbled into this place.

Flat Spot that was my play ground back in the late 70's and 80's.
I have brought up the idea of a ride to watch, the races, a few times.
It just never seem to fit on to the events list. I would like to make
it back there sometime this summer or fall, it's really nice place and
fun to play there.

Yamasnob?  :rotflmao:
Naah...you had no way of knowing your bike was going to wear that red tank that day. :beerchug:

All I see is a beautiful '94 Concours! :)  I really don't know what that "thing" is to right of it in the pic. :'(

:beerchug: