• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Michigan - Stockbridge All Clubs Ride - Sunday, May 1, 10am

talcon

Annual Stockbridge All Clubs Ride. All Clubs Ride Day, Sunday, May 1, 2016, 10am-3pm, starting out from Stockbridge, MI (N42 27.009 W84 10.794). It's important to note that this is the "ride" not the "show" that takes place in September.  You will still see some nice bikes - and they always have some nice rides planned.  If you want, we can meet near the gazebo (NE corner) of the downtown village green in Stockbridge on M-52 (you can't miss it!) at 10 AM.  Enjoy coffee & donuts, visit, pick up a ride sheet and take a riding tour of the area.  It's a beautiful area to ride in, including the Waterloo and Pinckney State Recreation Areas!  You are virtually guaranteed to see a lot of historic motorcycles riding around the countryside on this day too!  You won't want to miss it!

PM me for my cell number if you want - I might take the DRZ to this ride.

2016allclubsride.jpg

Well it's only going to be 50 tomorrow - I'm still riding but I'll be on the Suzuki DRZ400S.  I'm going to miss the donuts at 10am and shoot for arrival around noon if anybody wants to meet up.  I will either be near the pavilion or on the south side of the village green with the rest of the group.  The plan is to hang out for a bit and then go for a ride through one or both recreation areas.  PM for my cell number if you want to hook up.

So I rode for an hour and a half through some 45 degree drizzle to go to Stockbridge - only two other Coggers showed up besides me.  The fair weather riders didn't make it.  heh heh    It was actually dry once I got there, warmed up with some coffee and then a couple of us rode for a few hours after :)  Rode a lot of dirt roads with my buddy on his GS adventure and got nice and muddy before coming home.  And I just washed that bike last week!

Pretty weak turnout - understandably so.  Maybe next time...

talcon said:
So I rode for an hour and a half through some 45 degree drizzle to go to Stockbridge - only two other Coggers showed up besides me.  The fair weather riders didn't make it.  heh heh    It was actually dry once I got there, warmed up with some coffee and then a couple of us rode for a few hours after :)  Rode a lot of dirt roads with my buddy on his GS adventure and got nice and muddy before coming home.  And I just washed that bike last week!

Pretty weak turnout - understandably so.  Maybe next time...

Yep, pretty pisspoor turnout... good to meet up w/ you again!  Maybe the weather will cooperate for us next weekend down in the Buckeye???