• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Minneapolis International Motorcycle Show Luncheon - December 9th

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
The International Motorcycle Show comes to the Minneapolis Convention Center December 8th through December 10th. For show information and to purchase tickets go to http://www.motorcycleshows.com/

As is our tradition, on Saturday, December 9th at 1:00 PM we will meet for lunch at Mackenzie Pub, only a short walk from the convention center.

Owned by fellow Cogger Brian Mackenzie, Mackenzie Pub is an American Bar with a Scotch flavor offering pub fare classics and one of the best craft beer selections in the area.

For Cogger’s already at the show we will meet in the Kawasaki display near the 2018 Concours at 12:30 for the walk to MacKenzie’s.

Mackenzie Pub
918 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis MN 55403

Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 2nd Avenue S.
Minneapolis MN 55403

To RSVP visit the COG calendar. https://tinyurl.com/Minneapolis-IMS-Luncheon

Discount Codes for Tickets
EM318 $4.00 Off Expires 11/17/2017
IMS18POST $3.00 Off No known expiration date
EM418 $3.00 Off No known expiration date.
kirk18 (Dennis Kirk) $4

Wow, they sure changed the calendar on the show this year! Hope to see you there!

2fast said:
Wow, they sure changed the calendar on the show this year! Hope to see you there!

Yea, the Super Bowl kinda took over the town...

It will be great to see you!

I will add any discount codes I find to the initial post.  I just added one which expires on 11/17 for $4.00 off the ticket price. It is EM318. 

I have my ticket and will be there on Saturday this year. I prefer Friday night for the IMS, lower pirate to rider ratio, but I have a Christmas party on 12/8.

I won't be looking for a new bike or many accessories. I'm pretty well stocked in that department.

See you at the show and lunch.

Hope I can check out an ARAI Pro-shade face shield for my RX-Q helmet. Sort of a tinted flipshield over a clear shield. Great in White-out blizzards??

Good to hear from "2Fast" hope your getting along well.
I may try and make the VBR coming year. Hope to see you.

I just got my ticket! The kirk18 code still works for the $4 discount. See ya'll there :)

Mr Wulf....I will be at the VBR if at all possible next summer. Been waiting for years for the next one!

2fast said:
I just got my ticket! The kirk18 code still works for the $4 discount. See ya'll there :)

Mr Wulf....I will be at the VBR if at all possible next summer. Been waiting for years for the next one!
Awesome!

I have been thinking about this for a few years, and it looks like this might be the year I make it.  This is the closest show to KC (6 1/2 hours by SUV).  The chance of snow is about 40%, but only trace amounts. 

I will make hotel reservations tomorrow, but at this time I think I am a go.

My Daughter's boyfriend is working the Show (for HONDA). See you guys and ??Gals?? there... Locomotiveman

Attachments

• IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    284 KB · Views: 103
I’m going to break my streak of attending every COG luncheon during the Minneapolis bike show since making it an official event, have fun and post some pics.

Thanks Brian for setting this up.

IMG_20171209_132937-M.jpg

IMG_20171209_114110-M.jpg

IMG_20171209_133044-M.jpg

IMG_20171209_133050-M.jpg

IMG_20171209_133038-M.jpg

IMG_20171209_133110-M.jpg

2fast said:

Nice to see you back posting on the forum Brian. I plan to be at the VBR, hope to see you there.

Cliff  :beerchug: