• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Minnesota March Tech Session

LSGiant

Mark your calendars and come on over.  So far the rumored projects are.

C10 Carburetor install and sync
C10 Fairing screw upgrade
C14 Plastic removal and installation
KTM tire change

Plus food and fun

Link to calendar and details https://tinyurl.com/j9cxxey

We might have to have a special prize for the person that rides the furthest to be there :motonoises: ;D

The day after St Patty;s Day. This could be interesting.  :beerchug:

Howdy to everybody up there.

SteveJ. said:

Just admit it we are a lot more fun than those the southerners

LSGiant said:
SteveJ. said:

Just admit it we are a lot more fun than those the southerners

I'll call it a tie.  :nananana:  :beerchug:

That being said, I'll be up there in early June for the "second annual resurrection of the annual Johnston brothers fishing, drinking and now OHV extravaganza." Maybe some sort of RTE on 3 or 4 June?

Sorry about the off topic thing here.  :beerchug:

2fast said:
We might have to have a special prize for the person that rides the furthest to be there :motonoises: ;D

Can I ride to your place and pick you up?
:rotflmao:

Would anyone be able to help check the steering head bearings in my C14? Have the socket and pretty sure I could do it myself but can't hurt to have someone who has done it before supervise!

Sppd796 said:
Would anyone be able to help check the steering head bearings in my C14? Have the socket and pretty sure I could do it myself but can't hurt to have someone who has done it before supervise!

I'm guessing Jeff has done the steering head...he'll probably chime in here.

I have never done it on the C14 but if you have the tools I have the shop Manual. I know it is bad form to actually follow the written instructions but sometimes you have to live on the edge.  :)

I know I won't be skiing or riding to the tech session. I'll explain if I'm able to make it on Saturday.

Cookie said:
I know I won't be skiing or riding to the tech session. I'll explain if I'm able to make it on Saturday.

Jim,
I was sorry to hear about your troubles in Colorado and hope to see you on Saturday. 

Hey, I'm still above ground! Riding season may be over for me before it starts.  :'(

Hope to see everyone at the tech session. I won't be able to work on anything, or drink anything other than water, but I can provide humor and conversation. Can't risk a cut or bruise.

I will throw both the KTM and the Concours in the trailer. We have a C10 coming that needs work and a Yamaha. If someone wants to see something specific on the C14 we can take it apart.
I believe Joane is going to come also.

I am pretty sure that I am coming and will have a "Trunk Sale" of assorted stuff for sale.  If you want to preview there are four listing on this forum under "Emporium".  Hope to see you Saturday.
Don (No longer Back In The Saddle)  :great:

BackInTheSaddle said:
I am pretty sure that I am coming and will have a "Trunk Sale" of assorted stuff for sale.  If you want to preview there are four listing on this forum under "Emporium".  Hope to see you Saturday.
Don (No longer Back In The Saddle)  :great:

I hope you can make it.  It will great too see you again.

Thanks everyone for attending. Great to see the new faces as well as the old familiar ones. It was great fun resurrecting another C10.

Here are a few pictures

20170318_141820-M.jpg

20170318_133709-M.jpg

20170318_115006-M.jpg

20170318_115018-M.jpg

20170318_114849-M.jpg