• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Misc Farkles For Sale

Coach T

Tricycle
The following items are for sale: Contact me 813-310-6217 All prices are 1/2 price of orginal. Price includes shipping.

1 Hid light $20
Kisan headlight Modulatator- plugs right into existing sockets and allows for flashing headlight $50
Glenmar bar risers $50
Backrest with metal rack $110
Tamper proof oil fill cap for both diff and engine $10
MC enterprises protective bar kit 
Calsci Windshield  $110
EBC FA417 4HH front brake pads - both discs -$30

Hello,
I'll take the Tamper proof oil fill cap for both diff and engine & the tank Bra. Pm me your paypal info & I'll send payment asap  :beerchug:
    Gary     

pjbaldes said:
Rich, just posted your 86 with a sob story, above this post. sorry and hi...
its pete from way back.
Posted a reply in your 4 sale posting...
Contact me via p/m or email link.

Please use that post you made for further discussion, so as not to hijack this thread from the person sellng his parts...
Thanks.
Rich

Hello

Brake pads & the two front rotor's? What year are they for??? If for the rotor's and for a '94 & later ZG1000 (C10) I'll take them.

Thanks!