• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Missing hose: Air Box to Oil Breather Cap

dsamudio

Does any one know where I can fine this Hose or the correct part number?

I'm not seeing it on the parts diagrams and the part stores are not able to help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DS

Thank you for responding.

I'm not seeing the part I am looking for is not on this page.

I am looking for the hose that plugs into 92059C (hightlighted)

1612905929707.png

and the other end plugs into the breather cover

1612906082809.png

I guess I should have included the pictures to begin with.

If I am missing it, please let me know.

Thanks,
DS

I think I found it with the help of a parts store.

It looks like it is located on the CAL fuel evaporative system page.:p

Who woulda thunk!!

1612914969804.png

I ordered the part and I hope it fits.

It looks like it is a flexable tube to connect point A to point B and I should have plenty to spare.

DS

On the non Calif. bikes I don't think there is a hose.
The Elbow attaches to the Airbox and to the Tranny vent as shown in the diagram.

Ride safe, Ted

Thanks Ted

It looks like the Non Calif. have a tube running from the air box elbow to the breather cover accourding to this video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If someone has other photos, it would greatly be apreaciated.

DS

At 21:20 you can see the elbow fitting, mounted on his air box. That elbow is the only crank case to air box connection.
NOTE: Beside the elbow (bottom of the airbox) it a nipple on which the drain line is attached.

Ride safe, Ted

At 21:20 you can see the elbow fitting, mounted on his air box. That elbow is the only crank case to air box connection.
NOTE: Beside the elbow (bottom of the airbox) it a nipple on which the drain line is attached.

Ride safe, Ted

Thank you Ted for the confirmation.

DS

Well, this is all on me.

The breather "L" shaped breather hose connects directly to the cap 14070.

I figured this out when I tried to reconnect the Air Box.

Ted,

Now I understand what you were telling me.

Thank all. Problem solved,

DS