• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Missouri/KS RTE's and events

Rasmith

Howdy folks in the SC region.
We've posted up some RTE's and events, some that are within a couple hours of some of you. Most of these are on the NC Calendar. Please register if you plan on attending so I can get a head count for the restaurants.

Hope to see you at some of these!!!

RTE's (ride to Eat)

-Peach Float - Iconium MO coupled with Osceola Cheese Factory Osceola MO June 25 

-Sunrise Cantina - Sunrise Beach MO  (This was last year's meet in the middle with the ST Louis and SC Folks)  July 23 

-Chicken Mary's - Pittsburg KS August 20

-Cassaday Bike Run - Hays House--Council Grove KS  Sept 4

Twisted OZ MC Museum Tentative first 2 weeks of October

Events
KCJMC 6th Annual Spring Show - Independence MO  (May 21)
Heart of America Motorcycle Enthusiasts  25th Annual Rally - Merriam KS (June 5)
KCJMC 5th annual All Japanese Motorcycle Rally and Swap Meet - West Bottoms KC MO  (June 18)
[/quote]

I have rides planned for 3 of those dates already, except Sunrise Beach, Mo & Pittsburg, KS. These are doable RTE's for me as long as I'm home.

Cliff  :beerchug: