• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MN After Thanksgiving Tech Session / Social / Swap Meet

LSGiant

Tech - C14 Bar Riser installation, C14 plastic removal Tire change,and general maintenance.
If you have a a project and want to bring your bike contact Brian.
Swap - If you have items you would like to sell or swap bring them along.
Social -Please bring a dish to pass and your own beverages and meet some of your like minded riders

Date 11/26/16, Location Coon Rapids MN

Details on the calendar  http://tinyurl.com/z6vmomx

Looks like I will be there. I was hoping to get a couple days of skiing in at Lutsen and catch the New Standards Holiday show at Papa Charlie's, but there's not much snow yet.

Brian, I'm sure there will be a crowd, so you might as well clean the garage.

See you on Saturday. Have a great Thanksgiving. 

Yea, I think we will have enough for a quorum...  My wife is cooking 2 turkeys so be prepared for some left overs.