• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MN December Meet & Eat

I'm in. Hope to see folks come on down to this.....we can at least BS about riding, etc even if it's cold and snowy :beerchug:

Delaine and I will be there. Looking at the weather, we probably won't ride.

See you on Saturday.

I would have loved to come up for a visit, since you cleaned up the garage and everything, but since I do snow removal for a living good chance I will not be able to make it.  Have fun with all the turkey.
;D

Sorry folks, but things have changed for Delaine an me. She got sick Friday AM and now it's my turn. The thought of eating makes my stomach turn even more. I sure hope this is a short duration.

So not to pass this stuff along to anyone else, we're staying home. Have fun while we deal with the current bug going around.