• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MN Tech Session / Get Together - November 25th

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
It's time for the Annual COG Post-Thanksgiving Get Together. Let's to do a little wrenching and share some knowledge on November 25th starting at 10:00 in my heated garage.

No projects are on deck at this point, so if you have work needing done and want to bring your bike contact me. Also, if you have any motorcycle related items you would like to sell or trade please bring them.

Feel free to bring a snack to share and your beverage of choice.

To get the address and to RSVP visit the COG calendar. https://tinyurl.com/Tech-Session-11-25-2017

Ok, who is coming?  Don't make me clean my garage for no reason.

Even though this is a COG event I posted it on the FJR forum and I think there will be a least a few Feejer pilots on hand. Don't let them out number the Connie pilots.  >:D

I'm (probably) in...  w/ some wine to class the place up!  ;)

Don't forget to bring some stuff to swap... could be an early Christmas!

LSGiant said:
ZG/ZN Kim said:
I am taking orders for Spotted Cow

I didn't think you would buy anything did not come in a can. :)

Kim, I glad you'll be making the trip north.

It's hard to believe it, but Spotted Cow can be had in cans.  I saw it my with my own eyes. Being a creature of habit I bought it in bottles both Spotted Cow and Two Woman.  Should have bought more.

This is shaping up to be party.  I better get busy cleaning up the garage....

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to Brian's I go.
We'll have some food
We'll have some cheer
Hi Ho Hi Ho Hi Ho

Thanks everyone for coming, I had a good a good time.  There must be something about those Thanksgiving leftovers.

We got a little work done, changed a tire on BMW Sertao and one of our FJR friends did a mod to his air box and upgraded his air filter.

If I can shrink the rest of the pictures I'll post them later.

Attachments

• IMG_20171125_112817713.jpg
    IMG_20171125_112817713.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 91
Brian, thanks for hosting the "tech social". I thought it was a good turnout. My trip home was enjoyable, I was able to listen to the Badger vs U of M game the whole way, came out a little better than the last Viking vs Packer game