• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MN - Wisc C14 Tech Session ?

LSGiant

I have seen a couple different posts lately from people in this area having some questions about their C14s

If there is interest I will float a few possible dates and locations. We can go over the basic stuff and help with whatever could be accomplished in an afternoon or evening.

So if you are interested post up. I kind of like the evening idea as everybody's weekends are usually busy.

I would like to come but a weekday is harder for me if it is held in Le Sueur.  That is a 4 hour drive for me (Reedsburg Wi) I have a neck bearing tool that I can bring along and a few other tools that others may need. Just ask and I will help out if needed. 

Hosting is also a possibility, I have a HF lift, air compressor, torque wrenches and a place to work on one bike inside and several outside if weather permits.  I understand it is as far for many of you to drive here as MN is for me but I thought I would offer.

Good excuse to meet other Connie riders and BS.  I drove to Soldiers Grove for the last event but they were out on their ride so I missed many of them.

I have done many of the normal maintenance procedures and had a lot of help from this forum.  I would like to reciprocate in kind.

Did not really plan on having it in Le Sueur, we have some suspects in Twin Cities I may be able to Tap. If you would like to host throw out some dates. It is a nice ride down there might need to be an overnight to get some things accomplished.