• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Monday Muster 4/19

ratsac

Hi, My bike is back and so am I. Planning on doing a lunch 3rd Monday of the month. The first on Monday the 19th of April is at The Abbey, in New Milford, CT. A nice lunch place with outside dining if wanted, Covid clean and airy. Good Irish food, burgers, salads, beers and milkshakes. Come and we can plan a ride after.
Here is a link to the COG calendar: https://concours.org/event-4248786
Ratsac

Good lunch with outdoor seating. Crispy wings with honey bourbon sauce hit the spot. Ride after lunch on rt-109 with only a few scattered raindrops. Great idea ratsac. See you next month!

thanks for enjoying lunch, and dodging a few rain clouds. might try that popeyes icecream shop we saw on rt 109 in morris.

I couldn't meet up with you guys due to work. However, I did get out for a Saturday ride and we ended up at The Abbey for lunch. (Big W was closed for vacation) The burger was very good.