• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Monogo Trailer

jmymck

Selling my used Monogo moto trailer.  Good condition. Decided to sell the C14.  Said to be imperceptible pulling, very aerodynamic.  Contact me for pics. $450.

Attachments

• trailer2 (1).jpg
    trailer2 (1).jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 193
  • trailer2 (2).jpg
    trailer2 (2).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 215
  • trailer4 (1).jpg
    trailer4 (1).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 250
  • trailer4 (2).jpg
    trailer4 (2).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 209
What is a Monogo trailer?  I tried looking it up on the internet and couldn’t find anything. 

I assume its a 'Uni-Go' trailer, one wheel..

if so, it's seems like a good price, they were always expensive.. still are...

I will say I know members that actually owned them, and used them on C10's.. and sooner or later had "pucker moments" with it "trying to swap ends" with the bike.. they sold them soon after, almost bought one, but for the capacity, ended up with a stable 2 wheel Harbor Freight Toter, which I love..

good luck with your sale tho, post pictures...

Okay, thanks MOB.  I assumed it was something like a Uni-Go trailer, I had just never heard of a Monogo.

As for the link above.  Not it.  Manufactured in Canada I believe.  For some reason I get error messages when trying to post pics.  Thanks guys.

Yes, the trailer was mfg in Canada.  Talked to the designer several years ago.  Very light weight and trailed well.