• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Moon Motorsports Open House - April 7th, Monticello MN

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
Moon Motorsports in Monticello MN is hosting their annual open house on April 7th.

As usual, we will meet at the Hopkins Perkins at 8:00 for breakfast and leave for Moons at 9:00.  We usually take the back-roads to get there, and everyone leaves on their own in the afternoon.

Moons offers test rides, discounts on good stuff, and a free lunch.

http://www.moonmotorsports.com/

Check the COG calendar for more details.

Have fun. I will not be able to make this one. That's the same weekend as Mountain Meltdown at Lutsen - the last local ski day of the season. I committed to that a few months ago.

Enjoy the ride(s).

Who is planning on coming?

The long term forecast not looking promising at this point. A high in the mid thirties...

Forgive me, but I rarely use the term "extreme" to describe the temperature in Minnesota but I am in this case because it's April 7th for crying out loud.

Due to the extreme cold the meetup up for breakfast and the ride to Moon's has been cancelled.  The temperature at 8:00 am is expected to about 7 degrees with a high of 31.

According to Moon's web site the open house is still on, so you may want to cage it or if your inclined ride there.

Attachments

• DaytimeTemps_07Apr.PNG
    DaytimeTemps_07Apr.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 102