• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Moon Motorsports Open House, Monticello MN April 6th

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
The current plan is to meet at the Hopkins Perkins at 8:00 AM for breakfast. Sidestands up at 9:00 AM and we will arrive at Moon Motorsports at approximately 10:00 AM.

Moon typically has demo rides for BMW, Triumph, Honda, and Yamaha.

There are always specials on clothing and gear as well as free hot dogs and pop for lunch.

Perkins Restaurant - Hopkins, MN 
Address: 11300 Highway 7 
Directions: (Highway 7 and Hopkins Crossroad)

Moon Motorsports
https://www.moonmotorsports.com/
3613 Chelsea RD W.
Monticello, MN 55362

Since the weather can be questionable, check here for any plan changes.

Im planning on going.

Will be my first COG event - looking forward to the season and meeting fellow Conours owners!

RAshinsky said:
Im planning on going.

Will be my first COG event - looking forward to the season and meeting fellow Conours owners!

It will be nice to meet you.

Are you planning on meeting the group for breakfast?

RAshinsky said:
Brian said:
RAshinsky said:
Im planning on going.

Absolutely

Darn, something came up and I probably won't be able to make it.

Enjoy everyone, and hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next get together!

RAshinsky said:
RAshinsky said:
Brian said:
RAshinsky said:
Im planning on going.

Absolutely

I am sorry, you miss this, but you won't have long to wait.  There is a tech session in Bloomington a week later. 

http://forum.cog-online.org/north-central-events/tech-session-bloomington-mn-april-13th/

I hope you can make it.

Brian said:
RAshinsky said:
RAshinsky said:
Brian said:
RAshinsky said:
Im planning on going.

Absolutely

I am sorry, you miss this, but you won't have long to wait.  There is a tech session in Bloomington a week later. 

http://forum.cog-online.org/north-central-events/tech-session-bloomington-mn-april-13th/

I hope you can make it.

Saw that thread too - thanks for the heads up.

Should be able to make that one :)

Bummer about next week as the weather is looking great!

Looks like rain here all morning. If it stops and I can get out my muddy Driveway I may meet you guys at Moon Motors.