• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

moonshiner 28, deals gap, the rattler nc209

maverick9611

“tryin not to get old”
I took the concours up with my new Ivan's ECU reflash just to see what it would do. just my luck tropical storm beta was coming right at us, we had rain every stinking day until we got to Maggie valley Saturday afternoon. we came up from Augusta to Walhalla South Carolina and picked up moonshine 28 and checked out some cool waterfalls The waterfall at Highlands North Carolina is exceptional it's called dry falls why I don't know. The concours did pretty good with the reflash but precise throttle clutch brake control was paramount. with treacherous conditions you have to really be careful in the mountains when it's pouring down rain. we got up the deals gap thursday afternoon and low and behold I saw a couple of KLRs there. I didn't introduce myself as I was on the connie and didn't want people to recognize me for being a superstar that I am.
enjoy the photos