• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

More leg room for sale

lather

Either set $60.20 shipped to CONUS USPS Priority Mail.
I think I purchased the lowering units from a member of this or the other forum who was making them for a while.
The oem pegs come with them. If I recall correctly they lower by 1.25 ". The OEM pegs are beveled a bit and won't take feelers as the attachment points are ground off. You would not want to run these with feelers anyway.

The other pegs are by Knight Design. I believe these lower about .75 inchC14Pegs.jpg

Either set $60.20 shipped to CONUS USPS Priority Mail.
I think I purchased the lowering units from a member of this or the other forum who was making them for a while.
The oem pegs come with them. If I recall correctly they lower by 1.25 ". The OEM pegs are beveled a bit and won't take feelers as the attachment points are ground off. You would not want to run these with feelers anyway.

The other pegs are by Knight Design. I believe these lower about .75 inchView attachment 35352
Still available?