• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

motogp 2 and 3 , WSBK?

redline

Hi Guys, I don't know what;s going on but all i get to record is motogp and ama superbike, no motogp 2 or 3 or wsbk.
I have dish. everything worked fine last year but this year ? am I missing something?

Thanks

Ted

That is all I can get as well. I switched to Dish from DirectTV 2 years ago because DirectTV dropped Bein Sports that had great coverage of everything. This year Bein dropped motorcycle racing and the coverage by NBC Sports channel is pitiful. If you have high speed internet you can get great coverage of everything via streaming subscriptions but my satelitte internet is to slow and data limited for streaming. Next year I may into wireless highspeed internet.

Same here.
I use streaming, Sling, all I get on NBC Sports
Is Moto1, FlatTrack and MotoAmerica.
No moto2/3

It appears I didn’t get the moto1 Mugello race this past weekend either ????