• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MotoGP -Argentina

cbd14

Bicycle
That look in Maverick's face tells it all.
Let the MM vs MV battle begin in Argentina and maybe VR can benefit from that. :motonoises:

Fais said:
That's a great pic Carlyson

These guys are unreal. Let's see how it unfolds in '17

They are indeed Fais.
This year has the potential to be one of the most competitive in a long time.  :great:

I'll be watching them battle in 2 weeks in Austin! MM has never lost at COTA. He has completely dominated every race at COTA. Got nothing against MM but I hope this year that someone will at least make it interesting for the top of the podium.

Steve_Reinschmidt_CO said:
I'll be watching them battle in 2 weeks in Austin! MM has never lost at COTA. He has completely dominated every race at COTA. Got nothing against MM but I hope this year that someone will at least make it interesting for the top of the podium.

Agree 100%.
MM does have a pretty good record there but I also hope someone else gets to win at COTA this year and MV might be just the right guy for the job.
As a huge VR fan I still root for him no matter what, but it's getting harder with these fast young kids.  :truce:

COTA is a great track. I was there last year and it was an awesome experience. A lot better than the races at Indy for sure. Too bad that's the only race in US now.

This is how unbelievable this racing series is:
It's only FP2, none of these guys are going all out. Still, there is only less than 1 second from the 1st to the 15th place.

201mph and not the fasted bike in the grid. The old GOAT still has it.

So what if I know who won I'll still watch the race in bed tonight  :motonoises:

Carlyson - ever dragged elbow?!?!

Fais said:
So what if I know who won I'll still watch the race in bed tonight  :motonoises:

Sorry Fais. Didn't mean to spoil the race results.

If I ever drag my elbow, I will probably be crashing. 🤣

ConnieUSA said:
Fais said:

Sorry Fais. Didn't mean to spoil the race results.

If I ever drag my elbow, I will probably be crashing. 🤣

I always root for Lorenzo - not even one lap? Was he sick? And then Marquez out early for no great reason? Going to bed - didn't finish fhe race but I know who won :nananana: and can't wait to see the rest tomorrow.

Post like this and ruin it anytime - I don't mind! Great pics. Yeah elbows are for Marquez and crashing only 😝

:beerchug:

I'm so disappointed that any MC race series I'm remotely interested in (MGP, WSB, MotoAmerica) is on the beIn network...which is unavailable on my cable system. I've been locked out of watching any bike racing for 2 seasons now.

Yes, I could buy Dorna's live-streaming package, but I'm cheap.

As for dragging elbows, I was amazed when I heard the race suit manufacturers were starting to add shoulder pucks.

No tv or cable here. I watch them a day late on YouTube or sometimes find a better link. 'A day late and a dollar ahead'

I had to enjiy this one on a 13" lap top - but love watching these at home on a projector or at a bike place like TWO or Time Warp Tea Room

Fais said:
No tv or cable here. I watch them a day late on YouTube or sometimes find a better link. 'A day late and a dollar ahead'

I had to enjiy this one on a 13" lap top - but love watching these at home on a projector or at a bike place like TWO or Time Warp Tea Room

Is that still possible? That's how I started watching WSB racing a few years ago. But when Dorna got the rights to the Superbike series, they locked down the free YouTube videos that people were posting of the races.

bajakirch said:
Fais said:

Is that still possible? That's how I started watching WSB racing a few years ago. But when Dorna got the rights to the Superbike series, they locked down the free YouTube videos that people were posting of the races.

Much easier with MotoGP than with F1  :-[

With this race I had to be patient before one was posted with the English announcers. Feels like I watching something legal - there might be 5 commercials in a race and the quality is at least okay.  Even if I had cable I am hardly ever home. 

Hi,
        Having spent some time in Buenos Aires. :great:

It's actually dangerous just walking around sight seeing on a regular day and.... :eek:

Buses or taxis rarely run under 50 mph in the City!  :motonoises:

I imagine that town goes crazy during that race! :beerchug:

And the "scenery" is to die for! :-X

Attachments

• paddock-girls-argentina.jpg
    paddock-girls-argentina.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 135