• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MotoGP at Indy this weekend!

krumgrinder

Street Cruiser
Highlight of the year for us two-wheeled midwesterners; I will be there on Sunday with a big grin on.  Wish I could do the whole weekend, but need to conserve funds for some other upcoming activities.  Anyone else making the pilgrimmage?

Nobody else going???  :(  Weather looks like it will be great; I'm looking forward to an awesome day of motorcycle racing/enthusiast activities.  :motonoises:

Well, if you can't make it, SPEED/tv channel usually has pretty awesome coverage of this one, be sure to check it out- and cheer on Nicky and Ben!

My buddy and I are planning to ride up from Louisville on our C14s on Sunday morning. :great:
I hope Pedrosa doesn't run away from the pack again like he did last year...
Be safe krumgrinder & enjoy the madness! :beerchug:

I'm going to be in Speedway Friday evening I think. Not sure about the race itself, been trolling my local sources for free GA Tickets. The pilgrimage is 20 minutes for me.

Great to hear you guys are going to make the race.  Safe riding to you as well; I'll be on my white/black/orange 990, not sure what my buddy will be on as he is borrowing a ride for this one.  We will be in the motorcycle parking in lot 8 as it is closest to our seats in the HH stands.  Hope to be there by 9am or 10am at the latest.

My money says Marquez, Crutchlow & Bradl will all give Lorenzo a run for it- maybe Vale, as well, who knows.  ;D