• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MotoGP Indy on SPEED?

bajakirch

Crotch Rocket
I had my DVR set to record all the MotoGP races this year. But when I returned from vacation I saw that the Indy races never recorded.

I know SPEED is now Fox Sports 1; did this change-over have something to do with it?

Yeah, Speed morph'ed into FoxSports1 that very weekend, 8/17 was the launch.  I got lucky with my provider (TW Columbus) as the channel # stayed the same- making it seem like only a name change- which the dvr seemed to ignore.  Sorry you missed out on it.  :(

I have directv and the dvr did not record the race. I was sure mad when I got home sunday night. they didn't replay it on tuesday either like they used to. I know the next race is on fox 2 which used to be fuel tv. can't find any listings for after that race. ok that got me mad again. time for beer or 4.

augie said:
I have directv and the dvr did not record the race. I was sure mad when I got home sunday night. they didn't replay it on tuesday either like they used to. I know the next race is on fox 2 which used to be fuel tv. can't find any listings for after that race. ok that got me mad again. time for beer or 4.

Well, that blows. I don't get Fox 2 (or Fuel, or whatever).

And I don't get CBS Sports, so no AMA Superbike either.

Just when I decide to start actively following motorcycle roadracing, it gets more difficult to find.

They're making it hard to be a fan.

augie said:
I have directv and the dvr did not record the race.

Strange as I have Directv and when I turned on Speed at the start of the race, the channel was gone. I was trying to figure out what the new channel was when I noticed the dvr was recording...  quick look and it's recording the race on the new channel - it had switched automatically.

I just found moto gp on fox 1 at 7:00 am sunday morning. this must be live. hopefully this will be on fox 1 the rest of the year.