• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Motoport Ultra Trek Cordura Jacket w/ liner and pants

Nybiomed

$325 shipped anywhere in CONUS

For sale is a Motoport Ultra Trek jacket and matching pants:

* This set is constructed from heavy cordura material that is extremely strong, does not melt against the skin as easily as less expensive products, and breaths well.  Both have armor.

They are clean, in good working order, good armor and ready to ride. The pants have knee and shin as well as wrap around thigh protection.  The jacket has back, chest, shoulder, and elbow/arm protection.

* The pants unzip to fully open on the right leg and the left zips up to the top of the inseam and from my opinion are sized for only over a light base layer and not as an over street clothing.

* Jacket, liner and pants are all Motoport size large. Jacket is Red/black, Pants are black.

* Sizing comments:  I am 6', 190lbs.  shirt: 16.5/33, jacket: 42reg, pants: 36w/32L.  The jacket fits well as a touring fit with room left for free movement and a liner.  The pants have an elastic waist and belt and works well for 34-38” (for 38” starting a little snug).

* These both have been used, but are washed, clean, and in very good condition, ready to be used.  There is a burned area, only on the flap over the zipper of the right leg and some fading of the black corduroy in the collar area as well as some flaking of the scotch reflective near the collar.

Same setup NEW these days would be about $1k.

**PM me for pics, I’m having trouble trying to resize and don’t have a host to link.

UPDATE:
I’m considering keeping the liner, I have a Motoport Air Mesh jacket on the way that the liner should fit in, if so, the price will be $265 Shipped in CONUS