• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Motorcycle clothes, helmets, for men and women

tlr-boise

Men’s size large silver Olympia mesh jacket, armored, with a removable, insulated zip-in liner.
Woman’s size 6 red and white jacket, armored and with a removable insulated zip-in liner. In perfectly new condition.
Men’s HJC helmet, size LARGE
Woman’s HJC helmet, size SMALL. Perfectly new condition.
Men’s Alpinestar boots, size 10. VERY comfortable.
Men’s motorcycle jeans. Black. Size 32-32 Kevlar lined and armored knee caps.

(Can only post five pics, so can't post pics of my helmet.)

Attachments

• n8Owt2r7TqawRA+79665tg.jpg
    n8Owt2r7TqawRA+79665tg.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 70
  • WJ8tDlLvTZC+%CQxtmjzbw.jpg
    WJ8tDlLvTZC+%CQxtmjzbw.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 69
  • AGlWbmlJRfSfH3SSDA5c7w.jpg
    AGlWbmlJRfSfH3SSDA5c7w.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Az+5yzioQuWns8hpKChDaQ.jpg
    Az+5yzioQuWns8hpKChDaQ.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 67
  • qFvMcnmaRyW%jCCcovO4Ww.jpg
    qFvMcnmaRyW%jCCcovO4Ww.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 71
The men's helmet... what model and when was it manufactured?
Sorry Konehead34 for not replying! I just found your post.

It's my helmet and and it must be five years old, I would say. Never been dropped or hit. Actually, lightly used, too. Has a drop-down/slide-down dark visor. I think it's called a modular flip-up helmet. Pretty comfortable for my head.

It's the Sy-Max II.

Here are the pics I have. I could take more pics and research when I bought it--if I can find the receipt. The label inside has no date of manufacture. (See two pics.)

Please let me know if still interested. I sold my bike and I just have this helmet, my wife's helmet, and our jackets sitting un-used in the closet.

Also, my email is tomroush2@icloud.com, if you'd prefer to communicate that way.

Attachments

• 49a1nqc6RQGtGac9MX2jLg.jpg
    49a1nqc6RQGtGac9MX2jLg.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 58
  • EnUJ%1lSRwqqsE5AiRLkYw.jpg
    EnUJ%1lSRwqqsE5AiRLkYw.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 53
  • okk9BsmYTnWmPu6eelFxwg.jpg
    okk9BsmYTnWmPu6eelFxwg.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 54
  • aSuzMawiQ3Kpoacefprq0Q.jpg
    aSuzMawiQ3Kpoacefprq0Q.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
As a true motorcycle enthusiast, you understand the importance of having the right accessories to enhance your riding experience and keep you safe on the road. At our store, we offer a wide range of high-quality motorcycle accessories, including storage gear, bodywork, motorcycle mounts, seats and mirrors, and much more. Our accessories are all made from top-quality materials to ensure that they are durable and long-lasting. Whether you're looking for performance-enhancing accessories or want to improve your overall riding experience, we can provide you with the best solutions and help you choose the accessories that are right for you and your motorcycle. Visit our official website today to shop for top-rated motorcycle accessories and take your riding experience to the next level.