• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Motorcycle Superstore Discount

mitchvon

Mini Bike
I don't think this is limited to COG but I'm only posting it here.  Just bought a replacement pair of pants after the accident from Motorcycle Superstore and as usual there is a 10% off all orders coupon good till the end of June 2011.  No minimum purchase

If any of youse wants to save a buck here is the code "DY4ZL700K1411" Simply enter the code at check out.  Offer expires Midnight 06/30/11 and may not be combined with other coupons.

Good Luck

I, The Dude, make no guarantees and am not responsible for any merchandise purchased from Motorcycle Superstore, nor am I connected in anyway to Motorcycle Superstore except through my purchases. 

The Lawyers made me put that in.

The Dude said:
I, The Dude, make no guarantees and am not responsible for any merchandise purchased from Motorcycle Superstore, nor am I connected in anyway to Motorcycle Superstore except through my purchases. 

The Lawyers made me put that in.

Damn, Damn those Lawyers. There is a hole in the middle of the Sea of which I would if I could, fill with those Damn, Damn Lawyers!  >:D

What do you call 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the sea?  A good start.

A lawyer and a doctor were driving on a 2 lane highway when they had an accident.  Both men got out of their cars.  The Doctor was a bit shaken up so the lawyer asked him if he was OK.  The doctor replied "I'm OK but a bit shaken.  The lawyer pulled out a flask and said."Have a nip of burbon, it will help calm you down." 
The doctor thanked the lawyer and took a couple of a sips and handed the flask back to the lawyer.  The lawyer then took the flask and locked it in his trunk.

The doctor asked the lawyer, "Aren't you going to have any?"  The lawyer replied "Yes but, not until after the police arrive." 

Mrs. Cannibal goes to the local butcher shop for her dinner meat. The butcher tells her she's in for a treat as they have the display case full of brains. Doctors brains $8.99 per lb, then there are Professor brains at $ 10.50 per lb and finally Lawyers brains at $25.00 per lb., and they looked awful.  Mrs Cannibal asks "Why are the Lawyers Brains so expensive?  The Butcher says "Do you know how many lawyers we have to kill to get a pound of brains?"    >:D

Code doesn't work  :'(  says "invalid code" or something like that. Bummer since
I need to order some tires and was looking forward to saving the 10%.

I used it right after he posted the first message, the one with the code.

Got a really nice pair of textile armored mesh overpants, with the waterproof/windproof detachable liner, in size huge. So I can wear them as pants. Heh.

The discount made it a great deal.

Anyone else have a code they aren't planning on using? I need to order a few things from them and anything off would help.

Thanks in advance