• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MotorcycleGear.com

danodemotoman

COG# 2877 WAAAD
MotorcycleGear.com formerly known as New Enough have some good pricing on closeouts.
Ordered a backup FG Mesh Tex jacket and (2) FG Velocity gloves. This is how I keep the riding budget lower getting close outs sometimes before I need them. Free shipping on my order.

Get on their e-mail list and get some great deals. Most often blue, but some other colors as well.

WillyP said:
Get on their e-mail list and get some great deals. Most often blue, but some other colors as well.

+1 lots of good deals come by. I'm tempted to buy a pair of the Firstgear airmesh pants on closeout right now!

Here is a video from there Face Book page showing one of their crew going down when his Victory Vizion hit some ice this spring.  A reminder to all of us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD3MuL99r9U

Cap'n Bob said:
+1 lots of good deals come by. I'm tempted to buy a pair of the Firstgear airmesh pants on closeout right now!

I picked up a pair back in Jan to replace the old ones that had holes in the pockets and burned hole in one of the legs  Great deal on the HT Air pants

WillyP said:

I did not know they were New Enough I have bought a lot of stuff from them with no problems.  I just got a blue Teknic jacket for 59.99 before a 39.99 rebate.  Kind of ugly but nice features and lots of armor but well worth $20. 

My GF and I got in an argument over whether I looked more like a Power Ranger or a Ninja Turtle. ???

Very good company, I have bought a few things from them over the last few years, fast shipping and GREAT customer service for exchanges.  Will be giving them more $$ here soon.  I think they also make donations to COG if you select it once you check out, so support them, and they support us!!!

A big plus one to the NewEnough Leathers folks. I have dealt with them since the days when they sold secondhand leather jackets over the phone through print ads. You young whippersnappers wouldn't remember that once there was no interweb machine! They are still a great source for Connie-frugal gear.

Cap'n Bob said:
WillyP said:

I'm sorry.  I'll probably go to Hell for this but I just couldn't resist.  Bob - Make sure you can speak German first before you go buying a pair of Amish pants. :rotflmao:

BJ_CT said:
Cap'n Bob said:
WillyP said:

I'm sorry.  I'll probably go to Hell for this but I just couldn't resist.  Bob - Make sure you can speak German first before you go buying a pair of Amish pants. :rotflmao:

It's the full suit that is so appealing. Especially the hats!  :))

I have bought from them on numerous occasions as they are the best I have had on or off the net.  :-*