• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Moving to Texas and shipping my bike.

dejen3303

Any idea how to drain the fuel from a 2017 without running it through the exhaust pipe?
I am at a loss searching through the new format.

Another option is to unbolt the tank and lift the back up to gain access to the fuel line. Remove the line and direct the open end into a can or bucket and then cycle the pump by turning the key on/off. I twill take several cycles of the pump to drain down the tank. Be careful though as the fuel comes out very fast!

Hope that helps and good luck with the move!

I was told I needed to empty the fuel from my motorcycle before moving company would load trailer... moving company came 4 days before loading date to assess and begin packing.
Low and behold they struck a deal with my spouse to live-load 4 days early the 52’ trailer including the Connie full of fuel- delivered weeks later full of fuel.