• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Murphs' Kits

willyp

Iron Butt
If you own a Connie and don't know about Murphs' Kits, here the link: https://www.murphskits.com/

Murph carries common replacement parts and a few upgrade goodies and great prices, free 'n fast shipping, and just an all-round stand up guy.

I totally agree!
There is not enough said about what Murph has done.
He has always been supportive of COG and his shop carries a lot of what you need.
  (case in point; For those that don't know, he supplies the ice cream you eat every year at the National/Ice Cream social).

Ride safe, Ted

connie_rider said:
I totally agree!
There is not enough said about what Murph has done.
He has always been supportive of COG and his shop carries a lot of what you need.
  (case in point; For those that don't know, he supplies the ice cream you eat every year at the National/Ice Cream social).

Ride safe, Ted

+1 for Murph's!  I have his pegs, bearing shifter, fender extender and more!

Murph is like family, all he has done is take money from me and this club since day one.  But then we get cool stuff in the mail and we love and forgive him.

smithr1 said:
Murph is like family, all he has done is take money from me and this club since day one.  But then we get cool stuff in the mail and we love and forgive him.
He is better than family I actually like Murph

Wow..

I'm way late on this one.  I took a little rest for the forum, Priorities ya know...L..
But thank you all for the kind words, it means a lot. We have a few bump and shoves as any business dealing with the public will. I try to be fair and give the benefit of a doubt, but...every once in a while..you just loss it  ::)..Bad day at the office...dog peed on your shoe, what ever..life can unbalance ya. For the most part its all good.

I took some time away from the daily grind of the business as working two jobs was just way too much. I'm coming back to the table.
We plan to be offering more service  kits, geared to what ever you the Connie public needs. We have been centered on the C10 for most of our time in business but with the C14 approaching 10 years on the road its time to expand our maintenance offerings on her as well. Feel free to send suggestions. An elusive market for me has been the FJR, we currently only offer brake pads for the bike , but would like to do more knowing a lot of our former customers now ride the tuning forks.  The reality of my life right now is I'm much more in a facilitator roll than an innovator.  Until I retire from the day job  ;) 

In an age were low price and one click shopping is dominating the market, I truly apricate  your loyalty and business.
May we all have a great and safe 2018 season!

Murph
COG 2769

Murph, I only have one suggestion, to increase your business sales and help us all out in the meantime (as I came across this post, while trying to decide which brake pads to buy from you lol). 

Add in a shipping invoice option, to include a receipt that matches what I told my wife I spent on parts.

Attachments

• receipt.jpg
    receipt.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 158